Want to play winter paintball? Sounds like a good idea until you’re outside in the wet and cold for hours. Don’t be fooled by other outdoor paintball parks that say winter paintball is fun. Skip the hassle, hurt and cold and play paintball indoors! We can’t guarantee a fun experience during the winter that’s why we shut out doors just for the season and suggest playing paintball indoors during the cold months. Not only do paintballs hurt more in the winter, it’s just not as fun.
Outdoor Winter Paintball Worries:
- Staying warm – extra clothing
- Paintballs freezing – more pain
- Player safety – fogging masks
- Malfunctioning rental gear – too cold to operate
Winter Paintball – Indoors Perks:
- Climate controlled – Heated paintball center
- Weather free – No extra clothing needed
- Low impact paintball – Less pain/ more fun
- Conveniently located in city – plowed parking
Still want to play winter paintball outside? Below is a coupon for free rental package (rental paintball gun and rental protective mask) at both Splatball and Air Assault Paintball with purchase of admission. Print out or show staff to redeem paintball special. Have more fun during the winter with your paintball party at any one of the best indoor paintball parks in Minnesota on us! Both indoor paintball centers have inflatable Humvees, castles, ammo crates, tanks, tires, walls and more!
Have questions? Give us a call at 952-492-6776! For more information on Splatball or Air Assault Paintball check out our Facebook page!