Hosting the best bachelor party ever isn’t easy. The Hangover set the bar pretty high for a bachelor party of epic proportions. As the best man, it falls on you to plan a party worthy of your best friend.
This is the guy you grew up with. The guy who has been with you through thick and thin. He’s like a brother to you, blood or not.
As the Twin Cities’ oldest outdoor paintball facility we’ve been a part of thousands of bachelor parties. We’ve heard stories from many of them and over the years we’ve learned a thing or two about making parties memorable. Here are our tips for the best bachelor party.
Planning The Best Bachelor Party
As men, planning isn’t our strongest suit. However, the groom has only one bachelor party in his life and you don’t want to be “the guy” who botched it. A bit of planning goes a long way. Here are the essential things you need to keep in mind when planning the party.
- Where To Stay – A great bachelor party will go late into the night. Plan to stay at a hotel near the things you’ll be doing. A hotel can serve as a gathering point between activities.
- The Budget – Get estimated costs of all the activities. Let the rest of the attendees know what they can expect to spend. Get deposits from the attendees if activities require a non-refundable deposit.
- Remember the Bachelor – It’s his night. Plan an activity or two that you know he enjoys. Make sure he doesn’t pay for anything. Traditionally the best man and the other attendees will cover his costs.
- Transportation – Some of the attendees may be flying in for the party. Make sure your transportation plans include them. If you’re going to be hitting the bars, make sure you have a designated driver or another way to get around.
- Food – Everyone has to eat. If you’re not from the area, take some time to read the reviews of local restaurants. Try to find a dinner location that will accept reservations. You don’t want to wait around for a table on a weekend.
Need some more suggestions on planning a great bachelor party? Check out The Art Of Manliness’ bachelor party tips.
Host The Best Bachelor Party Ever
We hope you’ve found these tips helpful. We’d love the opportunity to help you plan the best bachelor party. Give one of our party specialists a call at (952) 492-6776, or shoot us an email, and we’d be happy to help you out.